Careers with Wired
Working at Wired & Wireless is a completely new
experience. It means working in a new way, with a different
philosophy, and within an exciting team. We are often
looking for personnel to join our dynamic team.
Wired & Wireless is a multi-vendor services business
with the freedom to create excellent solutions for
our clients. And importantly we do have exclusive
and leading technology. We foster a "can-do"
attitude and a culture of dedication, passion and
care to enable superior Customer Service to be a reality.
We deliver our services to a broad range of large
and small clients offering an good mix of leading
edge voice and data products from many vendors.
If you think you want to be a part of a dynamic,
energetic and developing team with a strong Customer
Service ethic and "can-do" attitude, please
contact us and send us your application. You can call
to discuss opportunities in further detail or send
us your resume along with a short note by email, fax
or post. We will contact you and also keep your file
in confidence and advise you when an opportunity is
Employment benefits We Offer:
The opportunity to work in many areas
of business technology
A flexible and enjoyable company
Ongoing training and opportunities
An attractive package and great working
Some positions we are presently looking
Wireless and Electronics Engineer
About the Opportunity:
This is an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level. You must be a self-starter with drive to advance your career potential.
You will be rewarded with a base salary of $70k Base + Super.
- Checking electronic duress system design drawings for accuracy and compliance with standards of clients.
- Assisting other engineers with installation, testing and commissioning of the communication systems.
- Carry out RF design, wireless systems, Ericsson phone system design works.
- Configuring voice and video over IP, QOS,DMVPN,EIGRP,IP Sec tunneling
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting network problems and emergencies.
- Insightful research and analysis on the architecture of the Business Support Systems(BSS) that manages customer network. Design and manage the workflow processes based on the customer business requirements without compromising WWSI standards and occupational health and safety.
Skills & experience:
· Demonstrated experience in rectifying networking issues.
· Strong technical background and applications understanding of telecommunications systems that involve the network industry, LAN and WAN technologies.
· At least three years of experience in embedded electronics.
· Basic understanding on GSM/GPRS modules.
· Familiarity with site surveys and network analysis.
· Ability to quickly understand the system architecture of customer's application.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Strong knowledge in RF design, communication systems and wireless systems.
· Bachelors or Tertiary qualifications in Electronics and Communications Engineering.
Additional Desirable Skills & Experience:
· Experience in Ericsson phone system design works.
· Understanding on WWSI Business Support Systems(BSS).
· Basic understanding on Ekahau RTLS system.
This is your chance to join a company that invests heavily in it's people as they believe it's you that makes the difference!
Technical Staff --People who are motivated
and focused with excellent people skills with previous
experience in installation, maintenance and repair of
voice and data systems. Project management experience
is also preferable.
Customer Service/Support Staff --People
who are motivated and have excellent people skills and
dedication to ensure customer's service requests are
Account Managers and BDM's--Those
with a good level of motivation and excellent people
skills and dedication to ensure our clients are looked
after and are given opportunities to develop their sites
by using our additional services.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com or mail:
Wired & Wireless Solutions Int.
Attn: Human Resources
In Australia, Canada or Lebanon
(See contact page for address details)